August 27, 2021
To our Valued Patients,
As dentists and health professionals, we have always placed the trust and well-being of our patients and staff as paramount to all other concerns. During these trying times of the COVID-19 and the various variants, we continue to take many steps to ensure that we are doing all we can to protect your health and that of our employees. Therefore, it is vital that we maintain clear and open communication which allows us to continue to practice the highest standards of care and safety that we all expect and deserve. We will continue to screen all our patients upon arrival to our offices and these measures include answering some basic questions that relate to symptoms of viruses, as well as if you have been exposed to someone who currently has COVID- 19 or one of the variants. You will receive this screening upon confirming your appointment or when arriving at the office. Drs. Filler, Dr. Hallinan, and our staff feel that it is a priority to enact these measures to ensure the safety of our patients and dental staff.
These enhanced measures include the following steps:
- Screening our staff daily for fever, symptoms or known exposure to COVID-19.
- Requiring staff members wear a mask and gloves. Additional eyewear and face shields will be worn by clinical staff.
- Not allowing staff members who are sick to come to work.
- Minimizing the number of patients in the office at any one time to guarantee social distancing. Appointments are required for all dental services and social distancing encouraged in our waiting area and reception areas
- Until further notice, all patients will be asked to wear masks upon entering our office and using the sanitizing station to disinfect their hands. You may request a PPE bag that included a new mask and personal pen for your use.
- The addition of an advanced air purification system and window screens to improve open air ventilation throughout the office.
- Recently updated sterilization and laboratory facilities that have all the latest enhancements in sterilization procedures.
- Updated physical modifications of our modern facilities, including areas with new antibacterial flooring and individual filtration systems in each operatory.
- Consistent sanitizing of all contact surfaces throughout the day.
- Utilizing Teledentistry services when applicable to minimize unnecessary physical interaction.
- Offering free shipping for dental supplies if you cannot come into the office.
Should you have additional concerns or questions regarding our protocols, please reach out to us directly:
Thank-you for your continued support and best wishes for everyone’s health.
Anne B. Filler, DMD, MAGD,
Christopher J. Filler, DMD, FAGD,
Amanda D. Hallinan, DMD
Windham Family Dental
Filler Family Dentistry